Friday, May 16, 2008

Married To Her Rebound: “Five minutes after I met Nick, I knew I’d marry him.”


wenn1863391.jpg

Could Nick Cannon have been Mariah Carey's rebound boy?

It seems so.

For almost four years, Mariah was dating Mark Sudack, some behind-the-scenes music biz guy.

The two are said to have split earlier this year.

Apparently, though, her ex is said to be "shattered" by news of Mimi's recent wedding.

Sad.

There goes the money train!

A friend says of Mark, “Everyone is scared to call him because no one knows what to say. He never thought she would go off and marry someone else. He’s heartbroken and shocked."

Poor thing. Nick took all his moolah!

According to insiders at Ellen DeGeneres' recent 50th birthday, Mariah told guest Pink, “Five minutes after I met Nick, I knew I’d marry him.”

Wonder why Mimi and Mark called it off?

But, even more, we wonder if marrying your rebound guy can last?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger